Dubai Mechanical Engineer Jobs
Are you interested in mechanical engineering jobs in UAE? Would you rather be able to program testing or organize PCs? You can have a good future in Dubai if you’re a skilled individual in mechanical engineering.
With an accomplished group, you will enjoy a strong environment to work in. You can be counted on to test specialized issues using positive energy and to communicate victories within the deadlines.
Mechanical Engineering Jobs in UAE
What is Mechanical Engineering?
Mechanical engineering is one of the oldest and most diverse engineering fields. It deals with the design, construction, and use of machines. This program gives students a basic understanding of the operation of heavy machinery and tools.
Students pursuing a degree in mechanical engineering will learn about the design of heavy vehicles, including aircraft, electric motors, and automobiles. From new batteries to athletic equipment, to medical devices, mechanical engineers design everything. These engineers also design the machines that create these innovations.
- Candidates must have a B Tech degree with the same specialization and a passing percentage of subjects.
- A degree in programming design, BS/MS software engineering, or a related subject is required.
- A candidate must be able to grasp the basic concepts of OOP and information structure.
- To be considered for programming houses that are acceptable, applicants must have at least 1 year of experience.
- A solid understanding of programming design plan designs and test-driven turn of events is essential.
- You should be proficient in programming languages, such as C#, C++, and Java, to be able to work in the space of game advancement. You should have the order of python as well as systems such as React JS and Angular, Laravel, or Django for web advancement.
- Competitors must be able to learn new skills, have a keen interest in learning, and have strong relational skills.
The Advantages of Mechanical Engineering Jobs
Dubai-based Mechanical Engineering jobs in UAE have a reputation for being characterized by a great work environment. The opportunity to work alongside a highly skilled group of people will allow you to build your skills even more. You can stream music from your workplace in an adaptable environment. For a job as a mechanical engineer in Dubai, the starting salary is between 4500 and 6000 AED. Engineers typically receive compensation packages ranging from 7000 to 9000 AED. You will also receive well-being stipends.
How to Apply for Mechanical Engineering Jobs in Dubai?
You can apply for any type of mechanical engineering job in UAE by checking out the vacancies below. Before applying for any job, ensure that you are able to perform the job. All my best wishes.
Company Name Drydocks World
1) Pipe Supervisor
2) HSSE Manager – EPC
3) Contracts manager (EPC Projects).
4) Director-Commercial (EPC Projects).
5) Material Engineer
6) Junior developer
7) Senior manager – Quality & Regulatory Compliance
8) Project quality manager (EPC).
9) Plater Supervisor
11 Offshore Structural Lead Engineer
12) Engineer – Structural
13 Construction Engineer
14 Construction Manager
15 Quality Assurance Officer
16] Foreman Senior Plumbing
17) HSSE Manager – EPC
18] Electrical Engineer
19) Fabrication Supervisor
20) Mechanical Engineer, Static Equipment Package Engineer
21] Tax Assistant
22. Certification Engineer
23) Tug Engineer
24) Work Preparator HVAC
27 NDT Inspector
28. Senior Foreman – Mechatronics
29. Structural Designer
30) Project Engineer – Senior
31. Mechanical Designer
32) Interface Engineer
33) Engineer – Bid Support
34) E3D Coordinator
35) Senior Manager – QA & Compliance
36] Instrument Draughtsman
37). Project Manager
38) QC Inspector – Structural
39). Process Engineer
- Education: With a relevant Degree/Diploma, or (Equivalent).
- Experience: Previous relevant experience in the same area
- Candidate’s Availability in the UAE
- Availability: Right away
- Important Notice: Only shortlisted applicants are contacted.
- To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Company: Al Muhanad Electro-Mech. Cont. LLC
1 Senior Mechanical Engineer – More Than 10 Years of Experience
2 MEP Planning Engineer with 5+ years of experience
3 – Quantity Surveyor – 4-6 Years of Experience
4) MEP draftsman – both Mechanical and Electrical
5) Safety Officer with 4+ years of experience
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Company: BTFS Fire Protection
1 Mechanical/Electrical Engineer – Projects/Fitout / Maintenance – Valid UAE/KSA Driving License is required
2) Sales Engineer (Mechanical/Electrical)
3 Maintenance & Fitout: A valid UAE/ KSA driving license is required
4) IT/Desktop Support Engineering – Hardware & Networking Troubleshooting, Office 365 & Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Knowledge are essential
5) Account Receivables – MEP Industry – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Experience a must
6) Mechanical/Electrical Draftsman – AutoCAD Experience is a must
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
- Position: Senior Engineer – Mechanical
- Location: Mussafah, Abu Dhabi
- Experience in the cement industry: At least 5 years, preferably in UAE.
- Send your resume to career@ssac–uae.com
We are not a recruiter. We just share all jobs & all jobs are free. If anyone asks for money, we don’t pay them. To get jobs in Dubai, apply on Daily Basses and wait for the right call. Passion is key.