Bidfood Group: Bidfood Dubai Careers job openings is another great opportunity for UAE job seekers. This post will provide you with the latest Bidfood Dubai Careers job openings.
Talents from all countries are welcome to apply. Bidfood Group welcomes all qualified candidates to apply for a position. Bidfood Warehouse Jobs in Dubai are often available as these positions need to be filled.
They are looking for exceptional employees who are dedicated to their company. If this sounds like you, check out the opportunities available and see how they can help your career growth in the future. All qualified and interested candidates are welcome to apply. For more information, please visit the following link and see all vacancies.
Bidfood Careers Jobs Vacancies In Dubai
All About Bidfood Group
Bidfood, formerly known as Bidvest 3663, Bidvest Foodservice, and Bidvest Foodservice, is a Foodservice Wholesaler and Distributor based in the United Kingdom. Bidvest was an international trading, distribution, and services company that owned the BFS Group Limited. It is now a wholly-owned subsidiary of BidCorp which is also listed on JSE. BidCorp Limited is the holding company for Bidvest Group Limited.
- Key Account Manager
- Responsible to manage and maintain the key accounts assigned in terms of business relations and development.
- Responsible to achieve the monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets in accordance with the set margins.
- Responsible to identify opportunities and work with Brand Managers in order to grow and profit.
- Develop and maintain solid partnerships with key accounts.
Create a customer-specific joint business plan and monitor progress to drive customer engagement.
- Provide high-quality customer service by following up, presenting a sales proposal, and planning efficiently with Supply Chain Team/ Telesales/ Finance.
- Develop and maintain existing customers and potential new clients through relevant propositions, ethical sales methods, and internal liaison to maximize quality, service growth, customer satisfaction, and business growth.
- Monitor, report, and provide information on market and competitor activities.
- Conduct customer business reviews on an ongoing basis. Drive the execution of the action plan.
- Manage sales forecasting for assigned accounts and monitor monthly demand planning. Monitor accounts receivables and update and negotiate payment terms, agreements, and invoicing addresses in relevant systems.
- Manage, negotiate, and oversee all amendments to contracts with customers.
- Monitor and manage the budget, new listings, and competitor activities.
The Successful Applicant
- * A successful candidate must possess 3 to 5 years of experience in sales in the UAE Food Service/F&B/FMCG Distribution Company.
- You must have experience in a market or multinational environment.
- * A college degree is essential. A UAE driving license is mandatory.
- * Strong selling skills are required and you should be a team player.
- * Preferred nationalities: Arabs, Westerners, South, and North Africans.
- * Between 27 and 35 years old
What can we offer?
- A rewarding career in a team.
- A unique employee value proposition that focuses on cross-functional, vertical, and regional career growth
- A positive and appreciative corporate culture
- * An attractive package with benefits
Company Name: Bidfood
- Type of Employment:-Full time
- Location:- UAE
- Experience: 1-2 Years
- Benefits:-Standard Benefits
- Qualification:-High School/Degree
- Salary: Depending Upon the Position
How to Apply For Bidfood Dubai Jobs
Are you genuinely interested in the Bidfood Careers job? If you are unsure, don’t hesitate to click the submit cv online link below to submit your resume online. We wish you all the best.