FUJIFILM Corporation Hiring for Marketing Executive Job Vacancy
Who we are :
Since its founding in 1934, as a maker of photographic film, Fujifilm’s story has been one of technological excellence and diversification in keeping with changing times. Foreseeing the advancement of digitization in the marketplace, it boldly embarked upon the challenge of developing digital imaging cameras and other key technologies in the digital era.
We are an innovative and performance-driven team that strives and provides tremendous opportunities. People who work here are given the unique opportunity to contribute to the advancement throughout the world.
Headquartered in Dubai, UAE; FUJIFILM Middle East is represented by a regional distribution network in the MEA region.
Essential Job Functions
- You will report to the Marketing Manager – Photo Imaging Division
- Supports Internal teams, clients, and partners in marketing activities.
- Support in identifying market trends and key opportunities for marketing/business innovation.
- Work alongside and support Digital Marketing and related software.
- Support in marketing projects, product events, launches, etc.
- Assists with ongoing campaigns, preparation of
- Administrative support such as filing, preparation, and updating marketing reports.
- Preparation of marketing materials such as documents, presentations and charts, spreadsheets, and case studies.
- Creating and maintaining a marketing database
- Learning and understanding of FUJIFILM Brand and Photo Imaging Products.
- Support in Research of new channels markets.
- Preparing Giveaways
- Assist in analyzing and preparing and collecting audience feedback. Example: Questionnaires.
- Preparations and Maintenance of monthly social media calendar with active communication with media agencies.
- Contacting influencers and/or brands for collaborations.
Experience And Skills
- Preferably 1- 2 years’ marketing experience.
- Required Social Media marketing experience
- High School Graduate/University Graduate with first-hand significant experience in marketing.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Creative and Out-of-Box Thinker.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive customer relations with all accounts.
- Ability to work independently.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires strong teamwork and cross-functional interaction.
- Effectively and appropriately displays professional skills necessary to manage interpersonal relationships with team members, colleagues, and customers.
- Effectively manages daily tasks.
- Works in a well-organized manner, consistently meeting customer and FUJIFILM Photo Imaging team time requirements.
- Strives for constant improvement; inspires and motivates others.
- Experience with Social Media channels: Google ads, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Experience with SEO, Copywriting, Canva, Wix, etc.
Fluent in Arabic and English languages