Responsibilities for Digital Marketing
Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns
Prepare emails to send out to customers
Monitor key online marketing metrics to track the success
Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms
Ensure that the brand message is consistent
Digital Maturity Specialist (English) at Google UAE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with local media (e.g., Middle East, North Africa, Dubai) and advertising research.
- Experience in customer-facing and consultative roles.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Knowledge of programmatic buying platforms, and/or ability to quickly learn and acclimate to new ad products.
- Experience with advertising/marketing technology platforms (e.g. Google Marketing Platform and Google Analytics 360).
- Ability to work across cross-functional and multi-geography teams, and to be flexible/adaptable in exercising judgment independently in a dynamic environment.
- Strong ability to navigate ambiguity, manage competing priorities, and communicate with internal stakeholders and agency clients at all levels in both technical and business discussions.
- Exceptional communication skills, and ability to articulate complex technical problems to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills/approach.
About The Job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Digital Maturity Specialist, you will gain a deep and comprehensive understanding of performance, lead generation, telecommunication, and Saudi Arabian advertisers in the Middle East and North Africa region. You will work with the team and their advertisers to establish digital maturity roadmaps and set up joint workshops between the advertiser and the agency. You’ll monitor adoption metrics, audit executions, provide detailed guidance to agencies, educate advertisers, and design solutions to key advertiser business problems. You will transform agencies on a foundational level by advising them on critical business model transformations and evolutions.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Project-manage the execution of the digital marketing maturity roadmap across internal and external stakeholders.
- Build and maintain strong knowledge of Google Marketing Platform (GMP) and digital marketing more generally, and conduct analysis for internal planning, strategic projects, and client quarterly business reviews.
- Maximize GMP platform utilization as a key driver of business growth (e.g., audience data, first-party data integrations, data-driven attribution, data-driven creative, cross-stack integrations).
- Work with agencies to design end-to-end custom solutions across platforms and internal client systems, incorporate new features into-existing solutions, and/or develop new solutions.
- Work closely with Large Customer Sales (LCS) teams to ensure dissemination of tech and data knowledge and contribute to LCS advertiser and agency joint business plans to ensure transformation and data maturity projects are incorporated.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .