- High levels of customer satisfaction are achieved through excellence in receiving and identifying goods, assuring their quality, and dispatching them.
- Report on the effectiveness of warehousing activities as well as employee performance.
- Organize and manage inventory and storage.
- Assure accuracy of inventory and shipment transactions.
- Determine staffing levels and assign work load.
- Interact with customers to solve problems or answer questions.
- Keep track of items, record all information, and use reports to check warehouse status.
- Identify improvement areas and adjust or create new work processes and practices.
- Coordinate activities with other departments and confer.
- BS degree in business administration or logistics.
- Experience as a Warehouse Supervisor.
- Proficiency in MS Office and warehouse software packages.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrable ability to coordinate and direct operations.
- You have strong time and organizational skills.
July 9, 2022
October 9, 2022
Techjbd Group LLC
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, 00000, United Arab Emirates
AED5,500 -AED8000 Per month