We are happy to have you as part of our diverse and global family. You can feel confident that your talents will be recognized, no matter if you are new to the hospitality industry or an experienced professional. Our guests return to us time and again because of their positive energy and people-pleasing attitude.
The reward for work, benefits for the whole family
- Hotel rooms, gift shop products, and food and beverages at a discount
- Opportunities for learning and development
- Recognition programs
- Wellbeing programs
- Encourage management
- Colleagues who are team-oriented
The impact will have
You are an expert on our menu, and you're eager to share that knowledge with your guests. Your warm greetings, impeccable table settings, and friendly demeanor are all appreciated by our guests when they dine with you. No matter what day it is, you aim to make each guest's dining experience memorable
- Welcoming guests, please attend to the tables promptly
- If guests request it, serve food and beverages.
- Help guests with special requests and questions by sharing your knowledge of the menu
- Correctly and promptly record transactions in the MICROS System
- To ensure satisfaction with every course and drink, guests should check-in
- Complete closing duties, clean tables, and restock tableware and other supplies.
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork-oriented
- Positive outlook and outgoing personality
- Experience in serving is an advantage