The Waldorf Astoria Dubai International Financial Centre's Waiter/ess is responsible for providing excellent guest service and a thorough knowledge of the menu.
- Based on guests' preferences and dietary needs, TAKE orders can be made and recommended food and beverages.
- Serve alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and food items to the guests.
- You should have a thorough knowledge of all outlet's products and menus.
- Make sure mise-en-place supplies are well-stocked at all floors stations
- You will be able to answer guest questions in a professional, efficient and timely manner.
- If you are faced with an issue, follow the correct reporting procedures.
- Engage with guests and create a personalized guest experience that is tailored to their preferences and needs.
- Ensure that food and beverages ordered are delivered on time and of consistently high quality.
- You should practice good grooming, including a uniform dress code, personal hygiene, and cleanliness.
- Respect all safety and security laws, including fire regulations, hotel security and other health and safety requirements.
- Positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- We are committed to providing high-quality customer service.
- Excellent grooming standards.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility to adapt to different work situations
- Ability to work independently or in groups.
- You would find it advantageous to show the following abilities and distinctions in this position:
- Experience in the Food and Beverage industry and/or department.
- Experience in cash handling.
- Food hygiene regulations
- You will have the opportunity to work in luxury properties.
August 8, 2022
November 8, 2022
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, 00000, UAE