VIP Service Agent
Manage all travel arrangements and bookings for Team's VIP, CIP, Exclusive and Exclusive members.
- All VIP, CIP and Khaas/Exclusive Residence bookings, inquiries, and online booking engine support. This is done through the application of technical expertise in ticket issuance, re-issuance, and reservations.
- All redemption bookings, inquiries and requests related to Etihad guests for the Team's customers circle
- In coordination with other service delivery areas, handle any special requests from Team's customer circle
- The entire journey for Team's customers or Residence bookings within the global Etihad network. This involves strong relationships with service delivery areas and influencing skills in order to ensure top-class handling
- You should immediately take service recovery measures and resolve any issues that may affect guests' travel experience.
- Assist guests with their email/queue management, prepare daily shift reports, and ensure that tasks are properly handed over to the next shift.
- Manage the delivery of all guests' journeys and maintain their travel preferences database
- Respect set standards for inspirational customer service (e.g. Quality of speech, call attendance and emails. Handling queues. For guests, provide exceptional personal service to ensure customer satisfaction, loyalty, and confidence.
- The team must ensure confidentiality and data protection for all customers.
- At least a high school diploma is required.
- Experience with GDS Systems (Amadeus Sabre, Travel Port, Sabre) is required
- For this role, you will need to be a native Arabic speaker as well as have strong English communication skills.
- The post holder must possess a minimum of three years of experience in contact centres and strong customer service skills.
September 2, 2022
December 2, 2022
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, 00000, UAE
AED3500-AED6500 Per month