Kuwait Airways is currently recruiting Traffic Officers in Dubai, UAE.
You will perform specialized technical and clerical duties in passenger handling and check-in. You will check-in passengers and luggage at the respective check-in counters. To facilitate the clearance of passengers, cabin crew and KAC flights, you will need to communicate with Immigration Authorities at Kuwait Airport. When assigned to the transit counter, you will arrange for all the necessary requirements for transit passengers. This includes closing flights, preparing Passenger Transfer Manifests (PTM) and closing flights.
- KAC passengers and luggage can be checked in at the check-in counters. You will need to check the validity of your passport, as well as flight details and passenger ticket fares. It is important to be familiar with all visa requirements.
- You will be responsible for various administrative tasks related to baggage and transiting passengers, as well as connecting flights.
- You will need to fill out excess baggage forms and then receive payments.
- To ensure that passports of passengers, deck crew and cabin crew are checked promptly, you must communicate with Airport Immigration and Security Authorities. To release passengers' flights, you will need to get Immigration clearance.
- On-shift, you may be assigned to another unit of Passenger Services. You will be expected to perform all duties and responsibilities for these units/positions such as Special Handling Services and Transit, Releasing and Baggage Services.
Completion (12 years) Secondary education.
- 2 years of experience in airport operations with an airline
- Proficient in English.
- Solid knowledge of the relevant computer systems