Anantara is a luxury hospitality brand that connects modern travelers to authentic places, people, and stories. It provides warm hospitality in some of the most beautiful destinations around the globe and personal experiences. Anantara invites you to embark on a journey rich in discovery, from idyllic islands and tropical beaches to bustling cities, serene deserts, and lush rainforests.
- All floors, hallways, and stairwells must be clear of obstructions in order to ensure that Team Member Accommodation is regularly checked.
- To search for fire and safety hazards
- To ensure that the maintenance and incident logs are maintained in a comprehensive manner
- Responsible for collecting, exchanging and issuing all linens used by Team Members.
- Assist the Team Member Facilities Supervisor to welcome new Team Members and arrange their accommodation before their arrival
- Help maintain order, discipline, and provide service to Team Members facilities through the efficient and courteous operation
- Clean and maintain a high standard in cleanliness within and around Team Member Accommodations
- Assist in coordinating with outside cleaning and maintenance contractors to maintain high hygiene standards and maintenance standards to ensure that our Team Members have a clean and healthy environment.
A minimum of one year of experience as a Housing Attendant/Housing Attendant is required.
Know how to handle chemicals
Information on fire safety procedures
Relocatable to remote resort area