You're inspired by the challenge of working in a fast-paced, complex environment and are energized when you achieve success. You live the IKEA values and culture. You are committed to creating a better home for everyone.
We believe you possess the following knowledge, abilities, and motivation.
- Every day, live and share the IKEA values
- Postgraduate Certification, Graduate in Computer Science and IT Engineering
- Microsoft Navision Certification (or equivalent)
- 5 years of experience in Retail applications Mid-Management role
- Microsoft Dynamics ERP (Navision CRM), LS Retail solution, Microsoft SQL Server, and C/SIDE C/AL development languages.
- Proficiency in the following MS Dynamics NAV/Business Central modules: Inventory & stock, Warehousing and Financial & Costing Knowledge, Sales Module, Customer Relationships.
- BI applications -QlikView/Sense, or an equivalent
- Strong strategic, tactical and analytical skills
- Expertise in identifying and developing business solutions
- Computer technology is used to communicate, gather data, test applications, and report.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex technical issues to peers and non-technical colleagues
- Communication with all levels of stakeholder management
- Agile methods require you to be able to work quickly in a fast-paced environment
All existing and new business apps are managed to support IKEA's business strategy in all territories under the Al-Futtaim Group. Your responsibilities include working with clients to implement Microsoft Dynamics NAV, upgrade existing systems, or extend existing applications. You can manage/supervise other resources and scope work. You can control quality, test and implement system solutions to improve productivity and business efficiency. Communicate business needs to others and translate them into functional and technical specifications.
Your focus is on implementing Service Packs & Hot Fixes, as well as various IT tools, for IKEA stores in the UAE, Qatar, and Egypt. You will have a clearly defined business process & work methods that conform to the Al-Futtaim Group framework and guidelines.
- Develop components and solutions in MS Dynamics NAV/Business Central Application for all functional areas of the business.
- To ensure seamless global project execution, collaborate with other Functional Leads – Project Execution. Continuous improvement can be achieved by effectively utilizing data.
- To ensure the delivery of functional MS NAV/Business Central projects or enhancements within the agreed delivery guidelines, you must ensure their timely delivery, quality, and cost effectiveness.
- Contribute to and analyze functional specifications from business users.
- Assist in the definition and implementation of the solution by ensuring that all technical requirements are met and the functional architecture is understood. Also, identify any gaps and challenges.
Digital & Multi-Channel Retailing
- Implement quarterly Service Packs & Hot fixes with minimal or no impact on day-to-day business operations in all three countries.
- Support the MV - Microsoft CRM 365 (Navision), MV QlikView / QlikSense Online Checkout - The IKEA IT infrastructure – ensuring that all departments and functionalities can be utilized to their full potential.
- Implement the Global-IKEA & Al-Futtaim Group strategy by delivering the global e-Commerce & One-Web portal to support multi-channel direct sales and promote B2B (Business to Business) sales digital solution integration with MV Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365
- Integrate digital solution with MV Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365
Principal Tools & Relation
- For all centralized IT tools (IXP [EDI], IRW and Catalogue production), work closely with the Global Support team. These tools are provided and owned by the principal for seamless integration and effective implementation.
Business Operational Assistance
- Provide efficient user and operational support for all local and international retail functions (Stores/Pickup Points, Service Offices, Service Offices, Service Offices, Service Offices, Service Offices, E-Commerce, Central Units, and External Warehouse Operations).
- Performs gap analysis and applies analytical skills to determine root cause and help with problem management.
- To support/rollout the principle-based tools for our co-workers and customers, we closely collaborate with IKEA and Inter-IKEA Global IT.
- To meet Service Level Agreements, manage and prioritize support tickets in Jira.
- Administer all on-premise SQL databases to ensure there is continuous Performance Tuning, and Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring/troubleshooting tools.
Audit & Compliance
- Responsible for reviewing and auditing applications & databases authorizations matrix, Roles & Permissions periodically to ensure compliance with IKEA Global & Al-Futtaim Audit.
- Work/Administer various ETL activities also ensuring proper documentation/approvals are in place.
While we are committed to providing excellent service, we can still rely on your help to ensure that you have a 5-star candidate experience.
Click "Apply" before you click. Please carefully read the job description to make sure you can confidently explain why this opportunity is right. Also, take the time to create a personalized CV that will increase your visibility. To ensure the best possible matches between talent, opportunities and people, our global Talent Acquisition team members are assigned to specific businesses. Not only do we consider the compatibility of skills, and behaviors, but also how candidates are aligned with our Values: Respect, Integrity and Collaboration.
We want to be available throughout the application process as part of our candidate experience guarantee. Every application is reviewed and responded to by us.