You are a Store Leader and inspire your team to achieve measurable results in the store's different business areas. Your sales team discovers the needs of customers and provides solutions to increase Apple loyalty. Your technical support team is responsible for maintaining customers' trust in Apple products and Apple services. Your business team delivers the Apple experience to customers. Your training staff teaches customers how they can get the most from their Apple products. These lines of business are built by attracting and developing skilled talent. You also build excitement around new products, launches, programs and other initiatives. You are responsible for maintaining confidentiality and high standards of communication. You can also help customers live better lives by encouraging your staff to create Apple loyalty experiences.
- Demonstrated ability to create positive customer experiences that increase loyalty and produce measurable results.
- Ability to manage different business groups in a complex environment.
- You must have strong communication skills to communicate the Apple vision clearly to your teams.
- At least ten years' experience in customer-facing sales has demonstrated your leadership skills.
- Cross-industry experience welcome.
- You are passionate about learning about Apple technology.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken. Multilingualism is an asset.
- Flexibility is key to your work schedule. You will work according to business needs.