All incoming materials must be taken into account and matched with purchase orders.
- Track, document and resolve discrepancies in received orders.
- Control inventory and supplies and make sure they stay within the set minimum and maximum levels.
- Maintain up-to-date records regarding receipts, records, withdrawals, and other information from the stockroom.
- Responsible for packing, pricing and labeling supplies, as well as returning them.
- Responsible for stock rotation, and coordination of the disposal of excesses.
- Assist with the handling of freight and the transportation of equipment.
- Maintain high ethical relationships internally and externally by managing supplier relations and databases.
- Shipping damaged or canceled items back to suppliers is the responsibility of the customer
- Qualifications from high school or equivalent
- Experience in retail management, or at least in the past, is a plus.
- You must be organized and on time.
- Professional and well-presented.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
July 15, 2022
October 15, 2022
Techjbd Group LLC
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, 00000, United Arab Emirates
AED3500-AED6500 Per month