1) Executes and implements the department's sales & marketing strategy/ Product range in order to reach the division's goals in terms of annual profits and accommodating principal suppliers' sales and marketing objectives.
2) To increase sales and ensure business development, visit key/new customers.
3) Conforms to the policies and procedures of the Department/Division, which ensures efficient execution of daily operations.
4) Assures that the target volume and value for general trade channels is met.
5) To ensure proper distribution, visibility, and share of shelf product categories to increase the market share, profitability, and growth for each brand/SKU.
6) Create daily sales reports and send them to the sales supervisor for acknowledgement and additional actions.
7) To ensure department cash flow security, the Company will promptly collect all due payments.
8) Ensures van loading of MSL/OSL (Must Stock List) according to territory and customer profiles.
- High School/12 years of schooling/Diploma
- Minimum 2 - 3 year work experience, with at minimum 1 year relevant work experience
- Basic IT literacy and spoken and written fluency (English is a must).
- It is a must to work for fast-paced businesses.
- Van Sales experience in FMCG companies, especially in Northern Emirates
- The HHT system: Knowledge
- You will have a unique and multi-cultural experience.
- Knowledge about products is important
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Problem solver
- Time management
- Good negotiation skills
- A valid UAE driving license
- Age: 30 - 35 yrs