Social Media Executive
- Collaborate with marketing to determine the short- and longer-term marketing goals and create content strategies that align with them.
- Producing content to capture customers' attention the most.
- Brainstorming and new ways to increase traffic through tapping into new channels and platforms.
- Verify that the content is in compliance with data protection and copyright regulations.
- Maintain consistency in content and align with brand history and plans.
- Regularly update your website, social media and content pages.
- Increase awareness and interest among our target audience and stakeholder groups. This will generate traffic for digital content engagement.
- Monitor analyses and reports on digital channels/activities performance using tools such as Google Analytics. It feeds back to stakeholders and uses the data to inform future actions.
- Schedules and priorities work well and anticipate problems and modify time and resources when necessary.
- Participate in, collaborate and manage the development and management of the digital component to integrated marketing initiatives.
- Proven work experience as Content Creator or in a similar position
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Instagram Reels and Tiktok b will make you feel familiar
- Master's degree in Marketing or English, Journalism, or another relevant field.
- Assistance for content creation and beauty
- Arabic is an additional T, and English is the language of fluency.
- Ensure you have management skills and multitasking ability.
- You have a keen eye for detail and quality, as well as strong creative skills.
- An efficient, self-motivated, team-oriented person with the ability to drive results while working independently.
- Experience in video production including editing and delivery.
- Experience in photography and editing images
September 10, 2022
December 10, 2022
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, 00000, UAE
AED4000-AED12000 Per month