Social Media Consultant
- Social media content management for companies, including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Participate in the creation of a social media presence on emerging and new social media platforms
- Produces content that encourages audience interaction, improves audience presence on company websites, and encourages audience participation
- Cover events
- As part of a group, develop large social media campaigns and strategies.
- You can propose new concepts and ideas for social media content
- Monthly reports and analysis of audience data and demographics.
- Social media communications can be managed
- To create a steady stream of content that is engaging with the audience, use timelines and scheduled content. Analyze, manage, and adjust schedules as necessary to maximize visits.
- According to the direct manager's instructions
- Writing skills
- Graphic design skills
- Strong Communication skills
- Idea presentation skills
- Customer service skills
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Equivalent
- Minimum of 3 to 6 Years of experience
- Fluency in Arabic and English
- Previous experience managing social media accounts for government agencies
Conditions of employment
- Physical abilities required to perform the duties of the position.
- The office environment refers to the general office setting
- Sometimes, some travel is necessary
- Abu Dhabi residents or willing to relocate are required
- Willingness to work extra or irregular hours if required and permitted by local regulations
- Work will take place at the client offices, subject to security clearance
October 4, 2022
January 4, 2023
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, 00000, UAE
AED5000-AED10000 Per month