Jotun's history in Middle East India and Africa (MEIA), began in 1962. It has since grown to include 18 legal entities that are committed to the growth and success of the Jotun Group. Our values of Care, Loyalty and Respect, Boldness, and Continuous Learning and Development have been the cornerstones of our success.
Jotun Abu Dhabi Ltd. was established in 1995 and is a key market within the MEIA region. We have a warehouse, production facility and 140 employees. Our goal is to strengthen Jotun's market position in the UAE with ambitious market growth plans that emphasize innovation, efficiency, and profitability.
Jotun products can be promoted and sold by providing technical advice, facilitating sales, and after-sales support to help achieve the targeted area/chain sales goal and ensure that Jotun is a preferred market supplier
- Answer walk-in customer questions
- Jotun products & services to promote
- Promote innovative products and the newest color trends.
- Follow up with dealers and the sales team to divert.
- Collaborating closely with select dealers and sales professionals.
- Assist the Retail Sales Team and Marketing Team with ongoing campaigns
- Keep track of walk-in customers and perform analysis.
Other qualifications (certificates, skills etc. ):
Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Retail Sales, Sales Services
PERSONAL QUALITIES and WHAT WE OFFER
- Takes initiative and makes things happen.
- Respects company policies and procedures. Executes plans with determination and commitment. Achieves high-quality results
- Communicates clearly, precisely and in a structured manner; speaks with authority; presents effectively
- Collaborates well with others; shares experience, knowledge and information; supports others to achieve team goals