Assist in the coordination and execution of sales activities for assigned accounts. Monitor the market and competitors to ensure that company revenue targets are met.
- To ensure that sales targets are met and recorded, agree to a periodic plan for sales activity.
- Analyze the market potential to determine the worth of current and prospective customers in terms sales opportunities
- To ensure that sales targets are met, gather, review, and consolidate data
- To generate revenue for the company, it is important to establish, maintain and develop business relationships with current and potential customers.
- Meet regularly with the relevant accounts to discuss new products and promotions in order to increase sales.
- To ensure a lasting and fruitful business relationship with your major accounts, identify and implement fidelity strategies
- To help in the development of new products or services, it is important to gather information and analyze the market.
- To increase visibility and Company market share, research and gather information about competitors.
- Collaborate with marketing to find the most effective promotion sales techniques
- Meet with local intermediaries regularly to discuss new products and promotions. This will ensure that the market receives the most current value proposition.
- To ensure that customers' needs are captured effectively and in accordance with existing policies, coordinate and draft contractual agreements.
- To ensure that sales can be closed within the corporate guidelines and indications, negotiate and manage commercial agreements with trade accounts and corporate segments.
- Minimum Diploma (2 Years or More)
- Minimum 3 years experience in the relevant field.
- GDS Systems Experience
- Strong analytical skills
September 30, 2022
December 30, 2022
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, 00000, UAE
AED4,500-AED9,000 Per month