Customers can get assistance from the Retail Salesperson when purchasing merchandise.
- Interacts with customers and greets them.
- Customers are consulted to determine their preferences and needs in relation to merchandise.
- Demonstrates and explains products, as well as selecting and suggesting options that are most suitable for customers' needs.
- Answers customers questions about merchandise.
- Assists customers in making purchase decisions.
- Retrieves merchandise from the sales floor, stockroom, or other inventory locations; place special orders.
- Pays the bill using the store point-of-sale system.
- Processing returns and exchanges.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Great sales and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of all aspects of the product sold.
- Capability to anticipate customer needs.
- Customers can be recommended merchandise.
- Ability to operate the point-of sale system in stores or to quickly learn it.
Education and experience:
- Preferably a high school diploma or an equivalent.
- Previous retail experience preferred.
- Training on the job
- Long periods of standing or walking in the retail space.
- You must be able lift up to 15 pounds.
August 5, 2022
November 5, 2022
THE PAINTLY STORE
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, 00000, UAE
AED3000-AED3500 Per month