A multinational pharmaceutical company is looking for a Sales Manager to be located in Dubai UAE. This position will be highly competitive.
To be considered for consideration, you must meet the requirements listed below. Candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted within five working days. We will contact you within 5 working days. If we do not reach you, consider your application rejected.
- Responsible for the development of the business plan and sales strategy to achieve company sales and profitability
- Establishing key customer relationships to help execute operational business plans. Maintaining strong working relationships with key opinion leaders. Contacting distributors to ensure delivery of deliverables.
- Effectively implementing marketing strategies and plans to reach sales forecasts in the territory.
- Assisting the sales team to reach sales out and market penetration goals, while ensuring compliance with all applicable compliance laws, policies, and processes
- Candidates located in the UAE only
- A bachelor's degree, or an equivalent, in a scientific/medical area is preferred
- OTC/ Primary Care / Consumer Healthcare
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in the role of Key Account Manager or Sales Manager
- Strong network of Key Account Managers and KOL's
- Attaining sales targets consistently
- Must speak fluently in English and Arabic
August 1, 2022
November 1, 2022
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, 00000, UAE
€6000-€14000 Per month