- Proactively identifying and establishing contact to potential customers
- Maintaining contact with existing and new customers.
- Monitor and report on potential competitors and collaborators, as well as identify business risks and opportunities.
- Attaining annual sales targets and goals.
- Negotiating the terms of the agreement and closing sales.
- To ensure that the company's cash flow is maintained, it must ensure that all collections and receivables are paid within the agreed credit terms.
- Monthly sales reports.
- Prezenting company products at customer sites, exhibitions and conferences.
- Bachelor's Degree / Diploma or equivalent combination of education/experience.
- Experience as a Sales Executive of three to five years.
- Must be able to negotiate with various customers.
- You must have a UAE driving licence.
September 19, 2022
December 19, 2022
Sharjah, Sharjah, Sharjah, 00000, UAE
AED3500-AED8500 Per month