To generate future business, a sales executive analyzes local market trends and competitor activity in order to identify new opportunities for the hotel.
- To identify potential business opportunities, analyze local market trends and competitor activity
- To increase customer/market share in all revenue streams, develop customer accounts and travel to the local area.
- With corporate clients, negotiate room rates/packages
- Create and implement local marketing channels that include social media.
- Prepare company contracts for the hotel based on current pricing and business conditions
- Recognize potential opportunities and work within your current business strategy
- Collaborate with other departments to create an unforgettable Guest experience and strong, comprehensive sales programs.
- As required, attend sales events
- Prepare timely and accurate reports to meet the requirements of the Sales Director, and senior management and include reporting on appointments calls made and business leads
- Customer queries promptly and professionally answered
- Positivity and positive communication skills are key to success
- High-quality customer service is our commitment
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to adapt to different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure or on your own initiative
- A proven track record in closing sales and experience in a sales position
- Knowing the local market
- Hospitality knowledge
- Passion for sales and achieving goals and objectives
July 21, 2022
October 21, 2022
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, 00000, UAE
€4,500 -€12000 Per month