A male candidate with a Bachelor's degree in Sales, preferably in Construction Equipment Trading, is needed.
A motivated and well-organized candidate who is able to develop strong relationships with customers and has a good understanding of prospecting is the ideal candidate.
* Establishing strong client relationships to translate prospects' needs into business opportunities.
- Keeps a positive attitude and focuses on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
* Identifying potential clients and developing sales strategies
* Show samples or catalogs to prospective customers and inform them about pricing, availability, and other benefits.
* Respond to customer requests to help promote sales of company products.
* Work with technical teams to understand customer needs and provide support.
* Stay informed about the latest trends in construction and products to help customers make better buying decisions.
* Establishes strong relationships with clients by providing exceptional customer service.
* Give feedback to the company about market conditions, competition products, and advertising initiatives that will help with sales strategy decisions.
• Increase sales performance to achieve consistent goals
* Proficient in verbal and written communication.
- Preferably, living in U.A.E. Interview face-to-face
- Valid U.A.E. Driving license.
Salary: It depends on your eligibility or previous experience
Types of Jobs: Permanent, Full-time
Ability to relocate/commute
- Dubai: Must be able to commute or plan to move before you start work.