GMG's Sales Assistant will be responsible to sell products and services to customers. This is in the interest of maximising sales opportunities and providing outstanding service.
- Description of product benefits and features; demonstrations of how to use the product
- Clients are educated about the brand's quality standards and specifications
- Assists customers in deciding on the best product ranges for them; Answers customer questions to help them make a purchase decision
- Customers can find information about warranties, specifications, maintenance, and care of products.
- Customers' needs are met, complaints are addressed (or escalated), and customer service is exceptional
- Keeps you informed about new product launches, promotions events, and sales
- Sales techniques, up-selling, and cross selling are key to achieving sales goals.
- Assures that pricing and promotions are consistent with company policies and standards
- Calculates sales prices and discounts, maintains sales records
- Processes cash, credit and changes payments. Also generates invoices.
- As a cashier, you must be accurate in handling money (if applicable).
- Follows store's after-sales procedures and ensures compliance with all repair/return policies.
- Respect loss prevention, inventory control and the company's standard operating procedures
- Assists with product placement and arrangement in store merchandising
- Stores are held to the highest standards in housekeeping and grooming.
October 3, 2022
January 3, 2023
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, 00000, UAE
AED3,500 -AED7500 Per month