Are you a person who likes to keep up appearances? Do you love having your pillows perfectly shaped, mirrors sparkling, and team shining? Join us at Radisson Hotel Group and Make Every Moment Matter! Our guests will be able to relax and enjoy the experience.
Our Housekeeping Team is aware that first impressions are important and they strive to make our guests feel special by providing a memorable experience.
You will be a Room Attendant in a team passionate about providing exceptional service. We believe anything is possible. And we have fun doing it all!
- Assists in the smooth operation of the housekeeping department where all aspects are delivered at the highest level.
- As part of a team, you will provide a prompt and positive response to guests' inquiries.
- Assumes all responsibility for assigned duties and tasks, making sure that work is done in a professional and timely manner.
- Delivers departmental goals and plans, where hotel initiatives and targets are met
- Assist their immediate reports in ensuring that inventory and costs are managed and that productivity and performance levels can be achieved.
- Establishes and maintains productive working relationships while promoting company culture and values.
- Assures compliance with all laws where due diligence is required. Best practice activities are documented and planned for internal and externe audits. Follow-up is performed as necessary
- Enjoy a 4/5* Hotel Experience
- A hands-on approach combined with a willingness to do the work
- Passion for the hospitality industry and a commitment to providing exceptional guest service
- Ability to think of creative solutions and take responsibility for tasks and duties
- Integrity and the ability to work in an environment that requires excellence.
- Working with different platforms and IT systems
- Strong communication skills
July 31, 2022
October 31, 2022
Radisson Blu Hotel
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, 00000, UAE
€3500-€6500 Per month