1) Reach or exceed the sales targets to help company's sales goals and return objectives
2) Follow the KIA sales process standards ( prospecting, meeting and negotiating... delivering etc. To provide the best customer service possible to help achieve company's goals of customer retention and loyalty.
3) Keep an eye on the automotive industry, technological developments, market trends and competitor analysis. This knowledge can be used to help you achieve your personal and company goals and provide feedback for future planning.
4) To ensure that target and other KPIs are being met, provide weekly and daily sales activity reports to the direct manager
5) Maintaining records and documentation in accordance with regulations, policies, and procedures
6) Prepare and maintain accurate sales forecasts and reports.
7) Develop, maintain, and develop relationships with existing and potential customers through meetings, calls, and emails.
- Business degree or equivalent from a university
- 2--3 years of experience in sales (preferably in auto finance or in sales).
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English language
- UAE Driver's License and Own a Car
- Player for the team
- Ability to work under pressure and self motivated
- Microsoft applications can be used on