Serve and greet guests according to Al Maha, A Luxury Desert Resort & Spa food & beverage standards. Show aggressive hospitality to guests and coworkers. Service should be exemplary in quality, appearance, cleanliness, and service. A smile is to be part of the uniform.
- Follow all Al Maha policies & procedures
- Respect the "clean as you can" policy
- You must report to work on time and wear a clean, neat, and pressed uniform, including a name badge, Daily Basics Card, pen, pad, and lighter.
- Use self-cashiering techniques
- Problems should be reported immediately to a supervisor
- The restaurant should be set up efficiently and accurately. This includes the tables, counters, and anti-pasta/fish.
- Participate actively in daily stand-up briefings or taste panels
- Make sure you are familiar with the Basic of the Day and the Food and Beverage Brand Standards and that they are being followed
- Only allow a supervisor to direct you to a station.
- Serve guest orders quickly and in accordance with Brand Standards, the sequence of service and sales dialog
- Pay attention to any of the 86 items
- All beverages should be served in compliance with the Brand Standards and Use Records
- Answer guest questions regarding the menu, daily specials, and beverages. You can make suggestions that will suit the guest's needs and up-sell items proactively.
- To ensure that the food is correct in appearance, temperature, and portion size, you should inspect it before it's served to guests.
- Use the MICROS system correctly:
- Make sure that orders are accurately and clearly punched
- After the guest has left, ensure that the tables are promptly bussed.
- Make sure all tables are rearranged correctly, without stains, and with particular attention to detail.
- Side stations should be kept clean and well-organized at all times.
- All necessary setup and side work.
- Every associate must comply with all management requests. This could include moving to or working in another Food & Beverage outlet.
- Good communication skills
- Team player of the Year
- Minimum lifting 50 lbs.
- Communication skills that allow guests to communicate with co-workers and others verbally.
- Pushing, pulling, and bending.
- Cleaning chemicals may be exposed
- Long periods of standing/walking
- You can sing in the restaurant concept
August 3, 2022
November 3, 2022
Marriott International, Inc
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, 00000, UAE
AED2500-AED6500 Per month