- Screening, interviewing and hiring restaurant staff.
- Manage the work schedules of restaurant employees.
- Regular inspections of the kitchen are conducted to ensure that sanitation and hygiene standards are being maintained.
- Assist in food preparation, storage, and presentation to ensure food safety and health.
- To inquire about the quality of food and service, we recommend that you check in on your dining customers.
- Monitor inventory and ensure that all restaurant supplies are properly stocked.
- Monitor the cash flow of the restaurant and settle outstanding bills.
- Customer surveys are used to help develop and implement customer service improvements.
- Professionally resolving customer complaints
- Experience in the hospitality industry as a supervisor.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Strong management skills.
- Great organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
August 25, 2022
November 25, 2022
Al Mulla Group
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, 00000, UAE
AED5,500 -AED8,000 Per month