Oliver Wyman is a leader in management consulting. Oliver Wyman has offices in 60 cities in 29 countries. They combine deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise on strategy, operations and organizational transformation. More than 5,000 people work for clients around the globe to help them optimize their business, increase their risk profile and speed up their organizational performance in order to take advantage of the best opportunities.
You can make an immediate impact by joining our rapidly-growing global team of Designers in Dubai. A large consulting firm offers its services to top clients across many industries through the design team. To make our brand shine and create exceptional design that matches our partners' insight, you will work with designers from all over the globe in different disciplines.
We enjoy meeting in person, brainstorming, and getting exciting things done. We also believe in flexibility in our work methods. This is a hybrid job where you will spend your time in the office meeting the team and working together, and at home.
- Good attention to detail and a solid understanding of branding will help you apply your skills across multiple projects and mediums.
- InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop are all great tools to create original content or update existing assets.
- You can generate design ideas individually and in a group. Communicate your ideas clearly with clients and internally.
- Demonstrating problem solving skills. Ability to analyze, understand and solve a problem to its end
- Collaboration with international teams and clients to develop and strategize design solutions.
- Fluent in spoken and written Arabic and English
- Reliable when it comes time to meet deadlines, stay organized, and balance priorities
- You are creative and detail-oriented, and you love to get things done. However, you also welcome responsibility and will take on tough challenges.
- Ability to read and interpret a brief and provide compelling and informative responses
- You will thrive in a fast-paced environment with independent work.
- A good understanding of data visualization. How to visually present information and content without losing the key messages
- Ability to communicate clearly across digital, traditional and emerging media.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent in graphic design.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in creative work in the GCC.
- Proficiency with the key visual creation tools InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.