McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
At McDermott, we hold all employees accountable to follow our 5 core values.
- Integrity – We maintain a firm adherence to legal and ethical conduct
- One Team – we are one company, where everyone is equally important
- Go Beyond – we seek courageous and creative solutions
- Well-Being – we promote all forms of well-being
- Commitment – we are reliable and dependable in delivering quality solutions
Direct / Regular
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Lead the multi discipline Production Engineering team for executing the fabrication scope of the project, manages Operations Engineering & Yard activities to meet the schedule and support Construction Manager/PMT in cordinating with other functions, client, subcontractor, third party agencies etc.
- Degree/ Diploma in Engineering (Civil/ Mechanical/ Naval Architect/ Electrical) with Topside/ Jacket/Pipeline experience.
- 10 - 15 year Fabrication experience in leading on single/ multi discipline role for projects in Oil & Gas