This is a role that requires you to provide passport client services, including processing passport applications. Excellent interpersonal skills and client service focus. Ability to prioritize tasks and manage workflow in high-pressure environments, often with tight deadlines. Ability to work effectively, efficiently, and collaboratively as a member a LARGER group. Fluency in written and spoken English and ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
GMG is a global company that specializes in well-being. It distributes, retails, and manufactures a range of top international and domestic brands in the health, food, and sport sectors. Its mission is to inspire people to win and make the world a better place. GMG's investments today span four key verticals: GMG Sports and GMG Food, GMG Health and GMG Consumer Goods. It has grown to be a global leader under the management and ownership of the Baker family. GMG has introduced over 120 brands to its markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Asia.
- Provide passport services for INTERNAL clients - this includes the processing of applications within the required benchmarks, providing advice to clients via written/telephone inquiries, maintaining passport records, and regular archiving passport application documentation.
- As needed, a policy advice is provided with passport applications. This includes identity, citizenship and complex case issues.
- Assist with complex passport cases, and issue Emergency passports when necessary.
- Completion of monthly passport reconciliations, statistics, and updates for the group.
- To enter and out of company systems with your passport, and to keep track.
- After visa stamping, email the new members of the passport collection.