- Customer queries and requests can be addressed by phone or email. We will respond promptly and professionally.
- Coordination with other departments to ensure that all paperwork is properly managed
- Assist with accounting, including invoices, accounts receivable, and accounts payable.
- Proper documentation requires the maintenance of driver files and fleet documents.
- Assist drivers with documents (ensuring drivers get necessary signatures on Bills of Lading, complete the manifests).
- Review and compile required customs documentation such as customs invoices and certificates of origin (not restricted to).
- You can enter new orders and keep the customer portals up-to-date.
- Assist with administrative tasks, including the generation of reports, presentations and policies, as well as general correspondence documents.
- Send weekly reports to clients and internal review.
- Other duties as needed
- A bachelor's degree in commerce, finance, accounting or another related discipline is required
- Experience in service and administrative logistics is an asset
- The ability to finance equipment, in particular transport equipment, would be considered an asset.
- Strong computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office. You will also be able to quickly learn new software.
- Excellent time management with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Communication skills that are both verbal and written are essential
August 29, 2022
November 29, 2022
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, 00000, UAE
€3500-€7500 Per month