Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
About the Position:
We are currently looking for an experienced Medium Vehicle Driver to join Al Futtaim Logistics in Dubai. The main purpose of this role is to ensure timely delivery and collection of shipments to the customers.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Ensure all documents/Bill of Entry, Commercial Invoice are collected from operation staff prior to departure of vehicle and goods delivered on time with appropriate location to customer as per their requirement.
- Ensure POD is collected from the customer once the cargo is delivered to the customer’s facility.
- Carry out the physical check of all the Import & ATA shipments received at Dnata / Emirates freight gates and adhere to required reporting procedures & process of Air Freight
- Any other helper activities as demanded by the business on case-to-case basis
- Follow strictly road safety and traffic rules while driving the vehicle and ensure no accident soccurred
- Ensure to prevent/reduce accidents, injuries and ill health by following pro-active safety precautions.
This role requires a high school diploma and a valid UAE Driving License category 3. It is essential that you are familiar with UAE traffic regulations and rules. Minimum 2 years experience in driving, preferably in the Cargo or Freight Forwarding sector.
This exciting opportunity requires you to be able to read, write, and speak English. You should also have basic Arabic skills. Customer-focused and able to communicate positively with customers, you are required.