This role will support the Media Manager in the planning and execution of media campaigns along with the Media agency for the three divisions Fragrances & beauty, Watches & Fine Jewelry, and Fashion for Middle East & India.
Campaign Planning and Reporting
- Manage detailed plans and implement digital campaigns in a timely manner with media agency
- Co-ordinate with Europe and media agencies on campaign asset requests
- Reporting to Europe teams about budgets and campaigns
- Assist with internal reporting presentations
- Analyze the post-campaign reports to ensure that campaigns are delivered accurately
- For campaigns and launches, work closely with each division's PR team
- Coordinate translations of digital campaign campaigns
- Co-ordinate with the digital team for cross-functional projects
- Co-ordinate with e-retailers for reports and campaigns
- Validate social campaigns together
- Collaborate with media agencies to create paid search campaigns
- Assist with managing plans in order to stay within budget
- Assist with the invoicing process
- Assist with budget reporting and closings
Reading and writing in English and Arabic are essential skills.
Minimum of 2 to 3 years experience in media, preferably with a media agency
Expert knowledge of digital landscapes and social media
Excellent organizational skills. Detail-oriented, proactive, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Capability to identify and exploit performance opportunities and gaps for innovation and optimization
Excel and PowerPoint skills are excellent