Marketing Media Analyst
This role serves as the primary media analyst for the Marketing Team, providing detailed and actionable insights into the effectiveness and performance of marketing activities.
- Collaborate with agency partners and your internal teams to combine data from media measurement, analytics, and first, second, and third-party sources to provide detailed and actionable insights into the effectiveness and performance of marketing activities.
- Data-driven marketing models should be developed. Particular emphasis is placed on predictive analysis in order to identify and prioritize immediate marketing opportunities and to influence the allocation of the marketing budget.
- Monitor and continuously improve offline and online signals in order to increase the sophistication of the audience and optimization strategies. This includes best practices integrations across all media buying platforms, server-side and user matching solutions, CRM integrations, and integration of offline data.
- Organize and visualize real-time data in meaningful ways to benefit all stakeholders. Marketing managers can get data-driven insights on campaigns and learn from them. Executives and senior managers can also use data to tell the story of various marketing activities.
- Communicate closely with the Communications Audit team to ensure that appropriate measures are in place to evaluate guest communications standards.
- Bachelor degree required
- Experience in Marketing or Data analysis for at least 3-5 years
- Analyst proficiency is required in all major platforms where media is delivered and performance measured (Google Marketing Platform and Adobe Marketing Suite), Facebook, and other social networks, etc.
- You must have a good knowledge of all data retrieval, analysis, and visualization tools required for this role such as Google BigQuery, marketing apps, etc.
- You must be familiar with the digital media ecosystem, including the relationships between media channels. This includes understanding current industry issues, measurement complexity, and the strengths and limitations of various attribution models, identity options, and walled gardens.
July 27, 2022
October 27, 2022
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, 00000, UAE
AED4,500-AED9000 Per month