Fonterra Brands Middle East offers you the opportunity to gain practical experience in a challenging and exciting work environment that will help you launch your career.
The Internship is for Bachelor's Degree students or final year students at recognized universities who are available to work full-time at our Dubai office for 3-6 months in the region(s).
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelors degree or be in their final year. MBA graduates will not be accepted for this program.
- You are a self-starter who can work on your own with little support.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and highly productive individuals.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Team players who are great
- Candidates must have a valid driver's license and be available to visit the market.
- All applicants must have a valid UAE residency visa for the duration (3-6 months).