Management Accountant Trainee
- Assist the Commercial Finance Manager in the management accounting of the Energy Portfolio (exempt Canada).
- Collaborating with the Commercial Finance Manager in order to increase business efficiency and commercial decision-making by improving management information and financial forecasting
- To ensure strong financial management and control, it is important to follow the processes
- To pass professional exams and become a qualified accountant
- Assist Finance teams in the preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Keep your Epicor Event trackers updated with the actual Epicor spend on a regular basis.
- Reporting weekly sales reports is possible
- Assist the Commercial Finance Manager when necessary in the budgeting or forecasting process for the entire Energy portfolio (excluding Canada).
- Assisting in the calculation of commission/bonus payments according to individual payroll schemes;
- If a quality analysis was required, please do so.
- Assist in ensuring that DMG Energy Event policies and financial controls are understood, applied, and followed.
- As requested, perform any project work or ad-hoc tasks.
- As required, attend training and development
- A graduate with a minimum of a 2:1 degree is required to pursue an accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA).
- Commercial finance roles are appealing to you
- Confidence in building and maintaining relationships with senior business leaders which leads to open and collaborative communications
- A hands-on approach
- Willingness to take responsibility
- Project management skills
- Ability to multitask and handle changing priorities and workloads
- Ability to adjust to changing situations and re-set priorities when necessary
- Excel skills at an advanced level
- Great organizational and analytical skills
- Communication skills that are both verbal and written are essential
- Friendly approachable and good communication skills.
- Driven, self-motivated, conscientious, and driven
- Administration and Organisation
- Time Management
- Ability to work under pressure, and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a market that is targeted
- Self-motivated/Innovative / Creative
- Teamwork is a virtue
- Confident & real 'can-do' attitude,
- Flexible, pragmatic, and common-sense approaches
- You must have patience and the ability to clearly and concisely communicate your instructions.
- Enthusiastic and driven to succeed
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to travel
- Language abilities - desired but not required
August 13, 2022
November 13, 2022
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, 00000, UAE
AED3500-AED7500 Per month