Liaises with external; She/he will be in regular contact with the Finance Director/Director Finance, medical doctors and patients, as well as other UHS staff, regarding billing and queries about payments.
- Collecting Hospital Cash from All Cash Points
- Reconciling cash collected with system reports, and co-relating to patient attendance.
- Daily cash collection reports being maintained
- Cashier audits, including surprise cash counts, should be performed periodically
- Daily deposit of the funds to the Bank
- All Petty Cash Holders are required to hold the Imprest Cash. (Main petty money and E-Dhiram card)
- Assure the reconciliation of amounts deposited with reference the bank statements.
- Handling VISA fees float and Edhiram cards
- For VISA processing, ensure that there are always enough funds in your Edhiram cards or AMWAL accounts
- An accredited university will award a B. Com or BS degree in accounting.
- Five years of experience in a similar job
- Fluency in English is preferred.
- Excellent computer skills, particularly in MS Office.
August 21, 2022
November 21, 2022
University Hospital Sharjah
Sharjah, Sharjah, Sharjah, 00000, UAE
AED3000-AED6000 Per month