Cobblestone Energy is on a mission: to create the best European electricity trading platform and analytic platform. Our technology will be used by our commercial traders to generate significant value. We are seeking enthusiastic, resourceful developers who are interested in building exceptional data processing solutions that are reliable and performant. You are eager to work with the commercial team to make data-informed business decisions. To be successful in this role, you must have a solid understanding of the industry.
We would love to meet with you if you are a programmer, have strong problem-solving skills, and have a passion to develop and improve applications using cutting-edge technologies.
What do we offer in this position
- Strong performers can expect competitive remuneration and rapid advancement.
- An environment that is challenging, but also exciting, open-minded, and fun to work in.
- You have the opportunity to work alongside remarkably talented colleagues.
- There is tremendous growth potential in all aspects.
- 15% Target bonus with additional upside
- Participation in employee share plans
- Support for international relocation
- Opportunities to work in a commercial team if you have strong commercial interests
- Software applications and programs written for frontend/backend purposes.
- Analyze apps and programs to improve their functionality and features.
- Fix any bugs reported by testers and debuggers.
- Work with the tech team to increase the efficiency, performance, and scalability of our tools.
- BS/BE Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- Programming experience in Python language of one to two years
- At least one of the most popular Python frameworks (like Flask ...)., Django) is an expert
- Experience in front-end technologies like HTML5, CSS, JQuery, and JS.
- Understanding of web services and APIs.
- Knowledge of relational databases (MySQL and PostgreSQL), SQL Server ...), and SQL language.
- It is an advantage to have knowledge of NoSQL databases.
- AWS knowledge is a plus. Knowledge of data visualization tools, such as Tableau, is a plus.
- Ability to work well in a group.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- You must have resilience and determination to succeed.
- Independent thinkers with a growth mindset.
- You must be enthusiastic, self-motivated, and able to learn quickly.
- A strong sense of integrity
- Our company values are reflected in our personal values.
July 27, 2022
October 27, 2022
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, 00000, UAE
€3500-€7500 Per month