- Analyze financial data and prepare balance sheets.
- To prepare budgets, and coordinate with staff and management.
- Respect organizational guidelines, procedures, and federal regulations.
- Solve account payable and receivable questions or issues.
- Perform daily reconciliations of cash and credit card transactions accurately, and to tally and file invoices.
- Financial statements should be prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Assist with tax and financial audits and general ledger preparation.
- Prepare your income tax returns and meet corporate reporting requirements.
- Prepare monthly financial statements including cash flow, profit/loss statements and balance sheets.
- Close the month.
- A bachelor's degree in accounting (or related) is essential.
- Certificate of Certified Professional Accountant (CPA), (advantageous).
- Essential: 1 year experience in accounting.
- Solid understanding of accounting principles and financial reporting practices.
- Strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- High proficiency in math and critical thinker
- Ability to work in a team or independently.
- Excellent communication, report writing and IT skills.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office and Accounting software packages
August 26, 2022
November 26, 2022
Al Mulla Group
Fujairah, Fujairah, Fujairah, 00000, UAE
AED3500-AED7500 Per month