A Junior Accountant is essential to ensure success. They must be a critical thinker, skilled in math, accurate, and have a good understanding of financial reporting principles.
The top candidate will be able to write excellent reports and work independently or in a group.
- The position is a contributor to timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual financial closes.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to work in detail.
- Assuring accurate and timely records in compliance with company accounting policies.
- You must be self-motivated and self-starting.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to multitask are required. Also, you must be able to quickly learn new systems.
- Ability to understand, analyze and interpret information.
- High proficiency in math and critical thinking.
- Ability to work in a team or independently.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office and Accounting software packages
- Bachelor's degree, Accounting or Finance. 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in UAE.
- Tally proficiency required
- Philippino women only
- You can work comfortably while under pressure
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Words, PowerPoint, Excel).