- Record journal entries accurately and promptly.
- Assist with compliance and internal control.
- All company transactions should be recorded and reconciled.
- Participate in publishing month-end information, and closing monthly financial records.
- Assist with the preparation of income statements and balance sheets for the company.
- Administration of petty cash
- The department is responsible for filing and safekeeping accounting documents.
- Support during Audits.
- Recognize and correct financial discrepancies. Analyze payroll reports and analyze budget variances. Monthly financial reports will be prepared to assist senior management in making an informed business decisions.
- Ad-hoc tasks provided by the senior accountant.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Experience in Accounting.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally as well as written.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office and Accounting software packages
- Excellent understanding of financial principles and best practices.
- Great problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team or independently.
- For managing large amounts of data accurately, you need strong analytical skills.
September 19, 2022
December 19, 2022
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, 00000, UAE
AED3500-AED7500 Per month