The IKEA Furniture Showroom is designed by the Interior Designer. IKEA standards should be followed in all aspects of design, communication and presentations.
- Assist with the planning of in-house projects as well as in the preparation of perspectives and drawings in accordance to IKEA Concept.
- All interiors and displays must be maintained in the showroom.
- You should inspect the showroom every day and make sure that any damages are immediately repaired.
- Assist in the creation and execution of the store's commercial calendar.
- All areas of the store should be maintained in accordance with IKEA standards.
- To create functional home furnishings, follow the IKEA instructions.
- Participate in other projects related to activities carried out at the store from time-to-time. You may be asked to rebuild the business area based on feedback received from range regarding changes in priorities or poor performance.
- Assist Visual Merchandisers when needed, in activities or projects that are planned for store.
- Show customers the extended range coordination and different ideas and suggestions for different rooms in your house, realistic and living, complete with accessories.
- Design and decorate room sets to inspire customers. We also offer home furnishing solutions
- Assist customers with home solutions
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Range presentation: skills in display techniques and store media.
- Excellent Design & Creative skills
- Knowledge of home furnishing, market, social and fashion trends.
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD
- Strong skills in drafting, space planning and interior design
August 20, 2022
November 20, 2022
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, 00000, UAE
AED7,000 -AED14,000 Per month