We are searching for a Human Resources Officer To manage and lead all aspects of Human Resources in the school(s) that they are assigned.He/She should be capable of overseeing and ensuring compliance with GEMS Human Resources policies and procedures. Expertise, support and advice in all aspects of Human Resources, including recruitment, staffing and performance management, Employment Law, employee relations, and Employment Law.
- A relevant degree or diploma
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- General HR office procedures, policies, methods and knowledge
- Strong ICT skills, ideally combined with ERP/HRMS experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an HR generalist role with a strong focus on teacher recruitment, safer recruitment practices, employee relations, and employee engagement
- ERP experience must include work in an ERP environment
- Solid experience in multiple stakeholder relations management and employee relations
- Organisation & Planning
- Influencing others and networking
- Attention to details