Assist the business unit in meeting its strategic goals by providing HR support according to company policies and procedures.
- Assist staff with their HR needs, including grievance procedures, disciplinary actions, and attendance management. Assist staff with answering HR questions, preparing formal letters on request and following up with claims for medical insurance to ensure that they receive a satisfactory and efficient service.
- Plan and implement new employee induction programs, as well as a proper orientation for all levels. Follow up on the progress of new employees during their probation period.
- Other duties as required by the line manager
- You must ensure that your human resource information system has the latest data for employees in order to use it for different activities and transactional purposes.
- Follow the procedures and processes that are set up for your business unit and follow them.
- You must ensure that correspondence is timely, of high quality, and effective.
- Communication with line managers to communicate your needs and desires to the appropriate individuals and/or departments. As required by seniors, obtain information from other departments or principals.
- Assist in the compilation of reports and data that are more complex or routine.
- Assure that all documentation and paperwork relating to relevant activities are filed according to an approved filing system.
- Keep confidential documents that you trust in place and emphasize their importance.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources.
- It is preferred to have at least two years of experience in the relevant field.
- Understanding HR policies and laws.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic.
- MS Office.
September 26, 2022
December 26, 2022
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, 00000, UAE
AED7600 -AED15000 Per month