- Prepares monthly payroll reports for submission to Finance Department.
- Coordinates with the bank representative regarding bank matters (new account if necessary).
- Before payroll closes, check monthly the duty rosters and attendance records.
- Verify that all information relating to employee's payroll is reviewed and corrected.
- Responsible for all aspects of recruiting and staffing.
- Assists with the administration of Human Resources policies.
- As needed, coordinates and assists other HR staff with HR-related matters.
- All incoming applications are tracked in the established tracking system.
- Prepares employment certificates for current and former staff to ensure that the data is correct.
- Candidates for visa processing are followed up with.
- BSc/BA Business Administration or related field. Additional education in Human Resource Management is an advantage.
- Four years of experience in the HR Field.
- High attention to detail and the ability to manage data confidentially.
- Excellent English communication skills
- Ability to establish positive and engaging relationships with all departments.
August 31, 2022
November 30, 2022
Sharjah, Sharjah, Sharjah, 00000, UAE
AED3500-AED8500 Per month