- Maintain confidential files and databases for employees and departments.
- Assistance with monthly payroll updates administration: Checking worked hours, holidays and absences, overtime, lieu day, lateness, etc.
- In consultation with the Director for Human Resources/Human Resources Manager, coordinate departmental employee relations functions.
- Assist in the coordination of employee recruitment processes, as necessary, to ensure that search documentation is accurate and consistent.
- Complete the monthly Human Resources Report and any other statistical reports required by the Director or Human Resources Manager.
- Keep good working relationships with all employees and departments.
- Assist with the administrative tasks related to a team member’s departure and start.
- Responsible for ensuring that team member notice boards are up-to-date, e.g.; new joiners, promotions, awards, engagement results, etc.
- Daily communication with hotel staff and receipt of their requests.
- Collaborate with all senior managers and employees to improve operational processes, communication, efficiency, and costs across all HR practices.
- Holder of a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management.
- Experience in HR for three to four years
- Know the UAE's labor laws and procedures.
- You should be familiar with all aspects of HR policy & procedures and online government systems. This will allow you to give advice about current practices and onboarding employees.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of databases and HR systems.
September 28, 2022
December 28, 2022
Sharjah, Sharjah, Sharjah, 00000, UAE
€16,000-€7,000 Per month