We are a major partner in luxury throughout the Middle East. We are a leading partner in luxury across the Middle East, with more than 600 stores and 300 brands, and have over 65 years of regional experience. Our goal is to be a major player in the beauty, fashion, and gift sectors. We are rapidly moving from being a traditional retailer and distributor of luxury goods in the Middle East to becoming a hybrid retailer that brings luxury experiences to customers all over the world.
We are seeking to create a top-notch team in order to fuel our next phase of growth. We aim to improve all aspects of our operations, from physical retail to supply chain and customer loyalty. We are seeking top talent to join our journey together in exploring new horizons.
Together, we can achieve excellence at Chalhoub! You would be responsible to complete HR administration tasks, including launching requisitions and following up on key people metrics. Cost center maintenance and reporting are also some of the responsibilities. As a Group HR Executive, you would be responsible for managing non-critical employee relations and collaborating closely with the competence center.
- Perform admin-related tasks, e.g. Launching requisitions, following up on and executing of transfers in coordination Avec Group HR competence centers i.e. People Experience, PDR/KPI rating to payroll, updating and maintaining all org charts regularly as part of EOS.
- Follow up with process owners to complete PDRs and KPI's, Salary reviews mid-year reviews, and other Group HR direction/priorities aligned with People Partner or Head Of People
- In coordination with People Analytics, support the consolidation of People Strategy metrics. Monitor progress towards target and coordinate with them.
- As an extra point of contact/support for minor employee relations, under the direction of the People Partner
- Assist with diversity and inclusion hiring opportunities, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and selection at the first level.
- All Transformational Projects of People Strategy (i.e. Onboarding, employee wellness, etc.
- Keep & update a blog about people engagement and basic communication drafting in collaboration With People Partner
- Make sure that sensitive employee data is kept up-to-date, e.g. Cost centers
- Additional HR projects can be supported under the guidance of the People Partner/ Head Of People.
- Experience in a HG Generalist position for 3+ years
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel Skills
- Data Analysis skills
- Experiential in serving large numbers of employees (1000+).
- SAP Success Factors: Working knowledge
- Great communication skills and stakeholder management skills