- Keep accurate and current records and documentation regarding human resources.
- These are the most frequently asked questions of applicants and employees. They relate to standard policies, benefits, hiring process, etc.; refer to more complicated questions that should be directed to senior-level HR staff.
- Protects the confidentiality and integrity of records and files relating to human resources.
- Periodic audit of HR records and files to verify that all documents are properly filed and collected.
- Assists the HR department with clerical tasks.
- May help with payroll functions, including processing, answering employee queries, and fixing processing errors
- Assists in the liaison between the organization's external benefits vendors and providers, which could include retirement plan providers, health, disability and other benefits.
- Assists with orientation of new employees.
- Assists in the planning and execution of special events, such as employee recognition events, benefits enrollment, company-wide meetings, holiday parties and retirement celebrations.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations with professionalism, diplomacy, and tact.
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and related software
- Proficiency in or the ability to quickly master payroll management, human resources information system (HRIS), or similar computer programs.
- Associate degree required in a related field
- Experience in a similar office setting preferred.
August 16, 2022
November 16, 2022
Ras al-Khaimah, Ras al-Khaimah, Ras al-Khaimah, 00000, UAE
€4,500-€7,500 Per month