Al-Futtaim Group was established in the 1930s trading business. It is a privately-owned regional business headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Al-Futtaim Group is composed of five operating divisions: automotive, financial services and retail. It employs more than 35,000 people in more than 20 countries across the Middle East, Asia, and Africa. The group partners with more than 200 of the most innovative and admired brands around the globe. Al-Futtaim Group's entrepreneurial spirit and unwavering customer focus allow it to grow and expand, responding to changing needs of its customers in the countries where they operate.
Al-Futtaim Group continues enriching the lives and aspirations each day of its customers by upholding our values, which include excellence, respect, collaboration, and integrity.
The role of
The HR Analyst is part of HR Shared Services as the 'front-line query' team. They are responsible for all aspects of employee life cycles that are received via multiple support channels, i.e. ES portal, web chat and call, etc. This role requires deep customer service skills and sound knowledge of HR policies, products, and processes.
- HR Analyst is the trusted HR Advisor for 17,000 employees, managers, and HR Business Partners who need support with HR Policy & Processes. All in-scope requests are under the HR Analyst's 'end-to-end' control
- HR Analyst offers navigational support through the Employee Services portal and provides consistent/accurate responses to any functional queries.
Case resolution and handling:
- The HR Analyst must adhere to and meet service levels at all times, while maintaining a high standard of quality control
- Perform basic analysis to quickly resolve most inquiries and transactional queries, and routes cases that require escalation via the support tool i.e. ES portal
- After receiving confirmation from employees that the request/issue has been resolved, the responsible party must communicate the resolution depending on the type of request.
- The HR Analyst answers outbound calls during quiet periods. They are expected to make courtesy calls to customers to verify their details and/or request additional information.
- HR Analysts work in highly sensitive environments and are responsible for protecting data privacy. They also have to adhere to confidentiality requirements to ensure zero breaches of office security policies.
- The HR Analyst must also ensure data quality and accuracy through the 'Right First Time" practice.
Operational Excellence -
- Watch WIP cases closely and make sure they do not exceed the service levels.
- Maximize closure by ensuring 100% of 'How-To' & 'Request-Information' requests are closed within 48 hours
- Strong product knowledge is essential
- Keep current with policies, procedures and FAQs. Share your knowledge and experience.
Teamwork and Excellence in Service:
- Create and share a culture of learning and knowledge sharing through coaching, email (Info Sharing), team meetings, and by suggesting content to be added to the FAQ list.
- To ensure smooth request management, foster strong teamwork and close working relationships among team members and employees from other Employee Services Teams.
- Proactively demonstrate a personal commitment to adopting new processes and working methods.
- Customer satisfaction
- Provide seamless customer service across all channels, i.e. ES portal, web chat and call.
- Continuously strive for customer satisfaction and to minimize complaints about the delivery of Employee Services.
- Encourage others to share compliments and encourage them to deliver the service standard expected.
- Multitasking ability, problem-solving and analytical skills. A consistent track record of timely delivery.
- Quality discipline and pace
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Professionalism and confidence are key.
- Practices Active Listening Skills
- Genuine passion to speak with customers and answer their queries.
- Flexibility in scheduling support, when needed
- Worked within the group dynamics.
- Performs well when under pressure
- Communicates urgency and helps to bring about closure.
- You can navigate effectively in an environment that is constantly changing and where competing priorities demand flexibility.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management (especially HR), or Technology.
- Specialization: Human Resources/Customer Service/Psychology
Minimum Knowledge and Experience:
- 2-3 years of experience in Customer Service Help Desk or HR Generalist roles.
- 1-2 years experience in SAP HCM Module – PA, OM Time Management & Payroll Mod
- Solid knowledge and experience in common help desks, such as Case Management.
- Proficiency in PC applications, including Word, Excel PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Multitasking in a fast-paced environment. Complete work at a pace that is consistent with quality.